Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pammy's Attic



I've known Pammy for many years. I would watch her in church when she would sing with her husband, Dennis. First, an amazing voice but what I remember most was her style. At that time, keep in mind this was 20 years ago, Pammy wore a long jacket in neutrals, jeans, straight hair and boots. I never knew until about five years ago that her creativeness extended to mixed media art but more recently in her jewelry. Her partner in crime, Kriste, my workout buddy, work together to make everything that Pammy creates happen. Pammy and Kriste have a online store called Pammy's Attic that you will love. Pam only participates in a couple of shows, Farm Chicks and Remnants and I am honored that she comes all the way from Idaho.
Please welcome Pammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment