Friday, September 16, 2011

Rust to Rhinestones



I like for you to meet Sandi of Rust to Rhinestones. I've known Sandi for a few years and then she moved and we lost touch. One day, a friend of mine was talking about this woman that she thought was so incredibly talented and said that she would be perfect for the show. She kept saying Sandi and then it clicked! I told her that I have wanted her to be a part of the show for years and I called her. As you can tell, Sandi is a true junker but what is most amazing is how she merchandises her finds. Sandi is a professional merchandiser and travels up and down the state of California doing window displays for stores. Of course, along the way, she finds incredible treasures.

Please welcome Sandi of Rust to Rhinestones!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's talented and what a great job to have. In case you receive an weird email from me, my email has been hacked, so please don't open it. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Much Fun- My Fav. Part of having a shop is doing the windows- How COol to Travel and do everyones windows...
    Looks like she has a blast..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete