Monday, September 19, 2011

Brooke and Steve Giannetti


I remember running through some of my favorite blogs and clicking the links of their favorite blogs to follow and I noticed that the Velvet and Linen blog was mentioned frequently. I clicked on the link and I was immediately transported through the world I love of antiques, beautiful fabrics, design, flea markets and that touch of industrial. I started making comments on Brooke's blog of things that she was writing about that resonated with me. Brooke and I are kindred spirits. We both share a love of our families, our marriages and of course the thrill of the hunt through flea markets. Reading through Brooke's posts, I love reading about her admiration for the talents of her husband, Steve. Steve is one most sought after architects in California. I love his sense of classic with his spin of introducing the modern elements into his designs. Together, I think that they are an amazing team. When I read that they had published their first book, Patina Style, I thought... do you think they would come to Remnants to do a book signing? I finally gathered up the courage to write Brooke and she said YES! I am so excited to have Brooke and Steve at our Fall Remnants Show. They will be doing a book signing from 1pm to 3pm on Saturday, October 8th. You can pre-purchase your copy of Patina Style here.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following Brooke blog....I think since the day she started....love her style. Even though I've never meet her I feel like I know her.... Looking forward to meeting her in person at your show....I have a book she need to sign =)

    ReplyDelete