Monday, January 23, 2012

Neutral Bedrooms

One of the things I love to do is rearrange my house which I know many of you do the same. You get that itch to move furniture and generally mix everything up. My husband says that I stand at one end of the room with my finger on my chin and get that glazed look and Stephen says to me, Oh no! Here we go again! This is my way of being creative so when a friend of mine mentioned that she wanted to redo her bedroom, I was Johnny on the spot! I started asking her what she loves and I was in heaven because she loves the neutrals as much as myself. Here are a few inspiration rooms I pulled.

countryliving.com












Source: linenandlavender.blogspot.com via Cathy on Pinterest


I love the first image with the contrast of the floors to the bedding and of course the protrait is amazing. I also love the contempory feel of the second image and the peacefulness of the room but I am absolutely mad about the last image with the imagination of the designer. Off to pick paint for this room. Have a wonderful blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the inspiration room pictures. Know you'll have a wonderful time helping your friend. Sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really hope to make a few changes in my room sometime soon, so I am always happy to find sweet inspiration!

    Have a wonderful week!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    Found you on pintrest.I'm enjoying looking through your beautiful pics. I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by the FP if you get the chance.

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete