Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Donna Staggs


Donna and her husband, Ray, have been vendors of Remnants for about four years now. I love the element that they bring to the show and most of all, I love watching how they work together after being married as long as they have. They hardly need to speak because they know what needs to be done and weave in and around each other as they create their booth. It is wonderful to watch and makes me aspire to have my marriage to be as in tune with each other as their marriage is. I also want to look like Donna when I get older. ☺ Isn't she beautiful! Please welcome back Donna and Ray!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to experience it all. I have head so much about your show. My sweet husband gave me a class with Diana Frey for my birthday which just happens to be June 1 & on that Saturday of the 3 day event... we're coming to your show. So, it will be different than what I'm used to in Texas but, I can't wait. Charlene

    ReplyDelete