Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Melissa Blue


I have known Melissa for quite sometime now from her being a customer at my store, running into her on my junking trips and her participating as a vendor in Remnants. If you have been to Remnants before, you know that Melissa has incredible taste, has the "WOW" factor when you look at her booth and is gracious to boot. Customers are always lining up to see what she has discovered and brought to the show. What I love the most, like many of my vendors, is the whole family is involved from her son schlepping stuff from her truck to her booth, her husband, Jeff, directing the whole process and keeping us all in stitches to her daughter helping Melissa with sales. There is no doubt in my mind that Melissa's booth will be amazing for June and I can hardly wait to see what she has planned. Please welcome back Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment