Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Green Vase

The Green Vase

I have been a fan of Connie's from The Green Vase for nearly 14 years. My daughter, Devon actually introduced me to Connie when she was working at a small dress shop in Arroyo Grande. Whenever Devon would bring me a gift it was always unusual and wonderful. Where are you shopping honey? The Green Vase Mama. Don't you just love when your children pick up your junkin' gene. The Green Vase became one of my haunts whenever I was in the Village of Arroyo Grande. The Green Vase is in a wonderful old house that Connie has remodeled. Connie has such eclectic taste and her booth is one that you have to take your time because every where your eye lands is something special. Connie is so talented but most of all, she one of the kindest woman I know. After the show, you have to stop by her shop. You will be adding this little gem of a store to your list of haunts, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment