Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Serendipity





I remember when I saw the paper go up on the windows of this store in The Village of Arroyo Grande. Then the rumors started swirling around of what kind of store it was going to be. Then one of my good friends heard that it was going to be a vintage store with a wonderful twist. I could hardly wait. The store was going to be called Serendipity. One day, I received a phone call from Karrie, the new owner of this store, to go to lunch. We met and like two creative women would do, we started brainstorming and sharing ideas. Karrie is charming, talented and and has a passion for what she loves. After lunch, I asked if I could take a peek before the store opened. When I walked through the doors, I was greeted by singing finches, vintage, industrial, cottage, and many pieces by local artists. You can spend hours in there!
Karrie has been so supportive of Remnants so be sure to stop by Serendipity when you are in town for the show.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will follow on my way out so I know the path back to your special place. I hope you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to supporting and engaging together. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete