Monday, May 7, 2012

Patty Kodenko


I met Patty about seven years ago at the Santa Monica Flea Market. I bought many things from her and when I decided to start Remnants of the Past, she was first on my list to contact. It took some convincing....a new show and a long way to drive and then add rain on top of that. Patty was such a trouper and the people loved her. Now, her booth is always full of people and it is one of the first places the women stop before they continue with the rest of the show. Patty is not only creative but has quite the eye for picking the most unusual treasures. I have many of my most treasured pieces, I have bought from Patty. Not only does she have great things, but I love being Patty's friend. She is so supportive and caring and I know you will feel the same when you meet her.

Please welcome Patty!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment