Monday, May 7, 2012

A Beautiful Mess Antiques

I followed Kymberley of A Beautiful Mess many mornings while enjoying my coffee and one day, I was able to muster up the courage to ask Kymberley to join Remnants. That was nearly four years ago and I cannot imagine not having Kymberley a part of the show. Not only does she have AMAZING style, Kymberley is one of the most generous and kind people I know and I am so honored to call her a friend. I love how Kymberley's mind works on always searching new and creative ways to show her talent. When you reach her booth, you know you have reached it... there is no mistaking it! If you don't know, her endearing husband, Geoff, will be sure to let you know. He is her biggest cheerleader.

Please welcome Kymberley and family!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment