Monday, September 17, 2012

French at Heart




I met Lynn a couple of years ago and loved her infectious personality, professionalism and of course, her great finds!

--What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased at an antique show or flea market? and why?

On a buying trip near Paris, I had the experience of buying vintage
clothing and jewelry off a life size mannequin in an antique Gypsy Caravan.
The gentleman was a local antiques dealer, Jean-Pierre , and a friend of my
friend. He started wearing funny hats and playing music, it was a crazy
experience.

--If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what antique
collection of yours would you grab first and why?

I would grab my one of a kind antique jewelry pieces and my small
sterling/Mother of Pearl coin purse collection, they are all in the same
room , small, easy to carry... as well as very rare and dear to me.


--If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and
why?

I actually wrote a book about my travels to France and how to buy
antiques, yet to be distributed, it is titled, "A Broad in France"...
Why...because it is my favorite thing to do!!!

I am happy to have back to Remnants, Lynn of French at Heart!

xoxo
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment