Friday, September 14, 2012

C'est La Vie


Many times, I receive referrals from different vendors who they feel will be wonderful as a vendor at Remnants. I have been hearing Roberta's name often and finally gave her a ring. Once, I started talking to her, I knew she would be a good fit. Not only does she have fabulous things, you can tell that she a wonderful person.

-- What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?

I am not sure it was the funniest item but kind of crazy, I purchased an antique copper claw feet tub. The tub came from Angels Camp from a house of ill repute. If only the tub could talk!!!

-- If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

If I had to leave my home because of a natural disaster, I would gab my religious items after the family photo's. I cherish my religious items and family photo's.

The book would be called, "Through my Eyes". It would be about the world as I saw it and all my experiences of life especially my antique hunting journey's and the friends I made along my way.

Please welcome Roberta of C'est La View!

xoxo
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Roberta- look forward to seeing at Remnants show.

    Kira
    American Barn and Wood
    www.facebook.com/AmericanBarnWood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be anxious to attend the next Remnants of the Past to meet Roberta. You never know when you are going to find a treasure that will last a lifetime but I just shared on my blog the treasure I purchased at your last show and it is now part of the family's photo shoot so not only my loved ones but my loved treasures will be remembered when viewing those photos.

    ReplyDelete