Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Antie Joy

IMG_5464

Since I moved to the Alex Madonna Expo Center, I have been so blessed to have Joy and Dave of Antie Joy's be a part of Remnants.  They are so creative, fun and joyful and I mean joyful!  Joy is always laughing and Dave grinning.  I love it!  Here is a little insight on Joy.


1.  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased at an antique show or flea market?

It's kind of hard to pick just one funny, strange, or odd thing that I have bought at a flea market.  Generally people look at me like, why in the world would you want that??  And sometimes when I get home I think the same thing... Generally it's the mannequin, on top of the shopping cart that gets the most strange looks.

2. If there was a natural disaster, what antique collection would you grab and run with?

As far as what collection would I grab if I had to leave home because of a natural disaster...I'm pretty fickle about what I collect.  I LOVE something for awhile, buy it whenever I see it, can't get enough. Next thing I know I've decided I want to mix everything up and I sell all of that and I'm off on a new tangent...  
I've heard if you have 3 of something it is a collection, I have 4 boys... It's a strange thing to collect, I know... They would be the first thing I would grab for in a disaster.

3. If you were to write a book about you, what would the title be and why?

The title of my autobiography... "Really, Who Does That?"

Well I'm off for another day of, "why in the world did I buy that???"

Please welcome Joy and Dave!

xoxo

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment