Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Georgeann Antiques

IMG_5459

I've known Georgeann for quite a while now and I know that I am putting her on the spot asking her questions but I was able to squeeze a couple of answers out of her.

1.  What is the funniest antique item that you purchased either at an antique show or flea market and why?


I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING WEIRD I BOUGHT BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED ON ONE BUYING TRIP I WENT ON.
CAROLYN (A FRIEND FOR 49 YRS) WENT ON A LONG BUYING TRIP. BRIMFIELD,MAINE NEW HAMPSHIRE AND PENN. WE ARE EXHAUSTED. WE BOTH THOUGHT THE OTHER HAD SET THE ALARM FOR 4:00 AM. WE ARE STAYING AT A MOTEL 100  YARDS FROM THE FLEE MARKET. SUDDENLY WE BOTH WOKE UP TO VOICES AND REALIZED IT WAS 8:30 A.M. AND THE FLEE MARKET HAD STARTED HOURS BEFORE. WE FLEW OUT OF OUR BEDS AND RAN OVER TO THE MARKET.


2.  In case of a natural disaster, what would be the first antique collection you would grab and why?

IF MY HOUSE WAS ON FIRE I WOULD GRAB MY 40 YEAR COLLECTION OF XMAS ORNAMENTS AND SANTA'S.

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why? 


I WOULD NAME MY BOOK
SO MANY MEMORIES
SO MANY FRIENDS.

Please welcome Georgeann!

xoxo

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment