Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vintage Bricoleur

IMG_5516 

Danny, Terry with their 3 children and their good friends Don and Melanie with their 5 children of Vintage Bricoleur have been vendors of Remnants going on 3 years.  I met Danny and Terry several years ago at a flea market and was immediately impressed by their finds, display and mostly by how kind they are.  Just look at those faces!!!  Here are their answers to my questions.


1.  What is the funniest item that you have purchased from a flea market?

and why?



A life size metal chimpanzee. Why? Because we could sell it of course!

And we did. :)

2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what
collection of yours would you grab first and why?



 My ironstone. In particular my ironstone cake plate. Why? It never goes

out of style, and I have always loved it.

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and
why?




 "Being A Bricoleur" Why? I love being a bricoleur and I love to help
others to live this way also. - One who make creative and resourceful use of
whatever materials are at hand regardless of their original purpose.


Please welcome Danny and Terry!

xoxo

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Judy for having us. We LOVE this show and the Remnants family. Terry from The Vintage Bricoleur

    ReplyDelete