Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Willow Nest Farm

545464_434072293297066_2079963242_n

I met Linda of Willow Nest Farm over 20 years ago. Who could resist Linda's classic and ever evolving style.  When Linda met her adorable husband, Ludmil, then their business was taken to a new and different level.  Ludmil is an incredible artist and brings another element of the art of the handmade.  They are such a wonderful team and I cannot wait for you to meet them.  Here is Linda and Ludmil.

1.  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from a flea market or antique show? and why?

I am not in the habit of buying "funny" things, but I did once buy a pickle jar full of German Glass Glitter, from a man at Portland Expo and when I walked away with a big smile on my face for such a score, I heard the man tell the guy next to him,"finally got rid of that old jar of silver stuff. Later that story and jar made the back page of Country Home magazine, "look what I found" so that's one that stands out in my mind.



2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what antique collection of yours would you grab first and why?



The things that I would save are three boxes, they are boxes labled Ludmil, Kristi and David, and they are filled with cards and notes from those special people, my husband,daughter,and son. I have another box with grandchildren notes, school photos etc...and that would keep me for a life time if I could manage to save them, history, memories, smiles, sadness, apologies, laughs.. all in boxes.

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?


The name of my book would be.. Incredible Journey..... because it has been. 

Welcome Linda and Ludmil!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment