Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Urban Farmhouse

10291_376983739036987_2110859577_n

I met these two adorable ladies, Lisa and Michelle, of Urban Farmhouse at a flea market and then they became a part of the Remnants Show.  I didn't have a photo of just Lisa and Michelle but Trinidad is cute so the photo works.  ☺These two ladies bring such eye for just eye candy and wonderfulness to their booth.  Please meet Lisa and Michelle...


1. What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique
show or flea market? and why?
Michelle and I both bought Chihuahua/ Terrier puppies at a flea market. They were in a rubber maid container amongst great vintage goods. We both got in trouble when we got home.


  2. If you had to leave home immediately because of a natural disaster, what would be the first antique

collection you would grab and why?

Michelle: I would grab my Dad's navy yearbook 
 Lisa: I would grab my Grandmother's ironstone water pitcher/bowl and her art deco birds. 
  

3. If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

Book: A Girls Guide to Fitting Everything you Bought at the Flea into Your Car. 

Welcome Lisa and Michelle!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment