Monday, March 25, 2013

San Luis Obispo, The Happiest Place in the USA

If you haven't been to Remnants, then you are going to experience visiting one of the most beautiful places in California.  Remnants of the Past is held at the Alex Madonna Expo Center in San Luis Obispo.  This is the event center that is on the beautiful Madonna Inn property.  Madonna Inn is known around the world.

I moved to the San Luis Obispo area almost 30 years ago from Southern California and I haven't looked back since.  There is so much to see and do here besides being absolutely beautiful from the rolling hills, hiking trails, restaurants, shopping and of course, my favorite, the ocean.  Here is a small video of what you can expect.  I LOVE this little video of where I live!





Now, that you have a little taste.... don't forget to make your reservations for your hotel.  You might want to extend your time in SLO and make a little vacation here while you are attending Remnants of the Past.  You may LOVE SLO, as we affectionately call our town, as much as I do! 

XOXO

Judy 

No comments:

Post a Comment