Friday, May 17, 2013

Rachel Ashwell

photo

I have been a long time admirer of Rachel Ashwell, her style, simplicity and mostly her continuing desire to find that place of peace and joy in her personal and work life.  For as long as I have followed Rachel's path of success, I have never had the opportunity to visit any of her stores until yesterday.  My friend, Cheryl, and I took a drive up to San Francisco for the opening of her new store.


photo

We arrived just as the sign was being finally set in place....

  photo

The table was set beautifully with delicious mini cupcakes!

photo


Then, I started looking around and every corner was lovely...

photo


Friends casually sitting on the comfy sofas and excited for Rachel.  Customers coming in to have a chance to view her beautiful store and chat with Rachel.

photo

And, of course, I needed to get my book signed by Rachel.  A thoroughly enjoyable day!  Please be sure to visit Rachel's new store in San Francisco at 

3095 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94115
(415) 929-2990
Monday - Saturday 10 - 6 • Sunday 12 - 5
Email: scsf@shabbychic.com 

xoxo

Judy

1 comment:

  1. I have been so sad since Rachel's first store in SF closed and was thrilled when the new one was announced! Then the day of the event ended up being while we were out of town for a wedding. Thanks for sharing pictures - I'm so jealous! Can't wait to get up to the new store though - it's only 40 mins away so it will be soon!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete