Monday, July 14, 2014

A Shopper's Delight ~ Remnants of the Past Vintage Show


              


After many naps and foot soaks, , I think I am back to normal following an incredible weekend at Remnants.  I was delighted to see so many new customers to the show and watch their excited expressions as they viewed the beautiful booths of our 87 amazing vendors.  Remnants of the Past has the finest purveyors of antiques, vintage and re-cycled goods and this past weekend was no exception.  Ki Nassauer, our special guest was such a delight.  Her warm personality and her smile lit up the venue!  Here is a taste of Remnants' weekend... 
   
I wanted to share some of the hundreds of comments I received about the show:
     Katrina wrote:  "This is one of the most beautiful shows I've ever been to!!! I have wanted to go for years but San Luis Obispo was just too far away.  Thanks for bringing it closer."

     Michelle wrote:   "It was an amazing event.  Beautiful in every way! Look forward to November."

      Nyla wrote:  "So glad we made it....  To all the vendors, I want to thank you all for making this event memorable and inviting and as always the booths look fabulous!!!"

      Lidy wrote:  "Thank you, Judy Watkins!  It was truly a spectacular show, with wonderful vendors.  Totally worth the drive up from Huntington Beach.  I know a lot of hardwork went into this show, and we appreciate it so much.  Came home with fantastic treasures."

      MaryJo wrote: "Great show!  Can't wait for November!"

 

I would like to thank Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen for their wonderful volunteers who helped with move-in and move-out, as well as running the Porter Package Check.  And a heartfelt thanks to my wonderful family, and my team ~ Cheryl, Helen and Pam ~ for their continued energy and enthusiasm.  And finally, my vendors, who have supported me since my first show in 2007.  They are truly the best of the best!     
We are busily planning the next Remnants of the Past Show which will be held at the Santa Clara Fairgrounds in San Jose on November 8th & 9th. Please LIKE us on Facebook as I will be posting more of what is coming up.

Have a wonderful Summer!
 
             


No comments:

Post a Comment