Tuesday, March 3, 2015



I can always tell when Spring is near because I feel that need to clean out the cupboards, wash my slipcovers and rearrange the furniture. My cute hubby watches me and pleads 'can we wait one more month?' Lucky for him, our daughter and her husband recently bought a home and I have filled my need to clean, paint, organize as I help them make their new house a home. The best part...I have been helping my daughter prepare one room in particular...a nursery! Our first grand baby is arriving on June 27th! Devon and I have been hitting all the antique shows and flea markets looking for that special piece.

During this exciting time, Remnants of the Past Vintage Show has been in full show mode. I have been busy selecting wonderful vendors, awesome gourmet food trucks and creating my vision. We are looking forward to having Rachel Ashwell as our special guest. Rachel will be signing her new book, "The World of Shabby Chic," on Saturday, April 25th from 10am to 2pm. Remnants is offering a special online ticket for $50 which includes Rachel's new book and your entrance to the show (a $68 value). This special ticket is only available online until March 24th. If you haven't purchased your ticket, visit HERE to do so.
 
Putting on Remnants over the years has created certain moments that I have enjoyed. One of my favorites is watching mothers, daughters and friends meeting at Remnants for the day. They laugh, share their treasures, and spend the day enjoying the time they have together. For this Spring show, Remnants is offering a special "Girlfriends" ticket package: Buy 4 tickets online for $50 (a $60 value). You can purchase this online package HERE. General tickets are available online, too.
 
As you have noticed, we have a new venue! We are excited to be at the fairgrounds (Alameda County Fairgrounds) in Pleasanton. It is such a charming community with a cute downtown and has wonderful hotels. If you haven't booked your stay, you can visit visittrivalley.comPlus, there is so much to do in the Tri-Valley area during your stay. There is wonderful shopping, great restaurants and did I mention awesome wineries? Visit here for a listing and plan your Remnant's weekend: 
 

One more thing, don't forget to sign up for the "Enter to Win a trip to Remnants". This package includes a 2-night stay, 2 tickets to Remnants and 2 "World of Shabby Chic"  books by Rachel Ashwell.  

See you on Friday, April 24th! Be there Friday to have the best treasure hunting around and then come back on Saturday to have Rachel sign your book.
We can't wait to see you...that includes you,
Katy (The Rusty Clover)!
 

 
Stephen, Judy and little Abby
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Find us on Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment