Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Scavenger's Paradise

                     



Many of you are not aware but I personally select every vendor that is in Remnants.  Not only do I look at their inventory but more importantly, I look how they present their booth and their personality.   This is what sets Remnants apart. I travel around looking for possible vendors but many times, I depend on my current vendors to let me know when they find someone fabulous.  This was the case with Gilliam Greyson of Scavenger's Paradise. I was given her number by another vendor that sent me a text saying, "This woman has to be in Remnants"!  I quickly called Gilliam and she was the perfect fit for Remnants.  Unusual inventory and kind as can be. Please welcome Gilliam!





xo Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment