Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome 2016!




Happy New Year! 

I always start my year not only with my goals but what the definition of my new year will be.

Happy ~ Cheerful, cheery, merry and joyful

New ~ Beginning Anew

Year ~ Time of Life

Looking at the definition of these words, I realized that approaching life with joy no matter what happens, helps me get through a moment, a minute or a day. I love beginning anew ~ afresh. Realizing that you can always start over. Loving each time of our life is important for the paths life takes us and realizing that we grow from each of these paths.

My 2015 was a year of new and wonderful. Remnants first Spring Show was in the lovely town of Pleasanton at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. When starting a new show, you never know if you are reaching your customers. I was so thrilled to see the line that was waiting on Friday of the show. People were excited for the new venue and to see Rachel Ashwell, our special guest. Remnant's purveyors were over the top and had the most wonderful vintage, antique, farmhouse, cottage and European antiques all displayed amazingly. 

 
Next, the Fall Show at the Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara. I love the Fall Show because it is the opening of my favorite season, Christmas. The venue was beautiful and the treasures were abundant! Southern California customers were happy we were in their neck of the woods. 
  
 
    
Personally, the most wonderful joy for me was this little one, Gracie. Everyone tells you that it is wonderful being a grandparent but nothing prepared me for having my heart filled with this little one. 
Gracie

Well 2016 is well underway for Remnants! The Spring Show is Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton. We have moved over one building to Building A, which is a great building for us to grow into. Be sure to save the date!  I will be sending updates on the Spring Show.  Follow me on Facebook and on Instagram as Remnants of the Past, visit my website: Remnants of the Pastand sign up for our newsletter
 

I am excited for 2016 for being joyful and for beginning a new time of life for 2016! 
 
               
 
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Find us on Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment