Monday, September 17, 2012

Polly Jane's


I do not think there is a person that doesn't fall in happy or love with Polly of Polly Jane's. I've know Polly for many years and she still amazes me how resourceful and creative she can be with the simplest items that I would pass by on. Here are Polly's answers...

--What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?

I would have to say a pink mannequin

from Urban Ore in Berkeley! My friend Christy took me there and there was this pile of hot pink manikins in a big twisted pile, like they were playing the Twister game. Just had to have one!


--If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what antique collection of yours would you grab first and why?

Well since I'm not a collector of many things, i would have to say my acorn and Eiffel Tower collection of which i have many of both! I love anything French including French people and food and i grew up surrounded by oak trees my whole life! The acorn is a symbol of luck, prosperity, youthfulness and power. A symbol of spiritual growth.

--If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?
Peace, love, creative, junk and a lot of rust, oh and handmade recycled goods!

Please welcome Polly of
xoxo
Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment