Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am starting to get that urge ...

When I finished my last show in April, I was asked to participate in the C.A.L.M show in Santa Barbara. I felt very honored because it is not easy to get in. So, I have been shopping and shopping and getting excited to do the show. Then the horrible fires started in Santa Barbara. My daughter was evacuated along with 35,000 other people. Her boyfriend's house and yard became a tent city from all the people in their church. Needless to say, they cancelled the show. Now, I have a garage full of goodies and my dear husband is looking at me and saying, "It sure would be nice to get the car in the garage." Garages are for stuff not cars in my mind. But, I start going through things to pack away and then it starts...Boy, I start to think this would like nice in the house. Then, I start to walk from room to room with my hand on my chin and just start gazing. My husbands looks at me and says "Oh No!" I respond, "You know honey, I think we need to paint and redo this room." So...I am asking you for so tips. I have two I wants...New paint color and what do I do with this fireplace!


Valentine' Day 290








The fireplace...


















Valentine' Day 304






As you can see, not only do I need to paint, I need to redo the kitchen! The paint is a tan color and it just doesn't feel fresh. Help!!!












I can't wait to hear from you...




xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. what about a grey color like this here...http://www.sherwin-williams.com/search/pediment&section=...or a soft cream color like this here...home depot behr paint color antique white...as for the fireplace look for a mantel but i'll keep my eyes open for a cute pic and send it to you...but sounds fun i'd love to redecorate...

    ReplyDelete