Monday, March 8, 2010

Old Willow Farm



I cannot even remember how many years ago that I met Carol, but Carol and Judi would come into my store and shop together. After I sold my store and started Remnants of the Past, Carol asked if she could sell her engraved pumpkins at the show. I thought perfect since I had no clue what I was going to do decorating wise to dress up the venue. Well, Carol's pumpkins were a hit! Now, every October, women stand in line to get a pumpkin before they are all gone. Carol is affectionally known these days as "Carol the Pumpkin Lady".



Carol and I at my first show.

This upcoming show, Carol has a "Farmer's Market" theme. I can hardly wait to see what she does. You can follow Carol's blog at Old Willow Farm. You are in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment