Friday, August 27, 2010

Country French and Garden Antiques





I like for you to meet Harley and Pat Bates. Pat and Harley are quite the merchandising team. Their style is country french, garden and whimsical antiques. Every time I see them at a show, their booth is always an eye catcher. Pat and Harley have participated in every show of mine. It always surprises me that they have stuck with me since their booth was the booth that my husband and I had to save during a downpour of rain at my very first show three years ago. We were moving linen chairs and French furniture out of the rain for hours. I dreaded calling them the next morning...Pat and Harley were the epitome of graciousness. Harley arrived early the next morning, set up another booth, merchandised that one and then started helping other vendors with their rain soaked booths. What a team! They still participate in every show, but inside the Barn, and continue to be my cheering squad. Love these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment