Sunday, January 16, 2011

Susan Branch



As many of you know, I work for Susan Branch Studios. I really enjoy working for Susan. There is not a day that goes by that Susan doesn't tell Kellee or myself how much she appreciates us. Working in the studio is a whirlwind of activity. There is always something creative going on. If you haven't followed Susan, you are missing out on a great website. Her homepage reads like a blog and she always has something funny or inspirational to talk about. Our most recent project is that Susan has a new line of fabric coming out with Quilting Treasures called "Friendship". Here is one of my favorites out of this line. I think it is so vintage and cheerful looking. I can visualize making napkins, a tablecloth or darling pillowcases out of this fabric.



I am heading down to Southern California to the Road to California Quilt Show with my co-worker, Kellee, to feature this new line of fabric to the quilting crowd there. We will be down there for a week setting up and then participating in this great quilt show. 18,000 people come to this show! So you can imagine after yaking at this many women for a week that you might not hear from me right away when I get back. I will be posting on Susan's Facebook page all the happenins' so be sure to hop over to Susan's Fan page.

Tootles and will be back soon!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the April show...do you have a date specific yet? My friends and I need to put the date on our calendars!

    ReplyDelete