Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Garrett Platanitis




I would like to introduce you to Garrett. I have been hearing about this talented man for quite sometime and then one day he approached me through Facebook to participate in the show. The last time I was at Alameda, Garrett was there selling and I was happy to finally meet him. I had an opening come up the following week and I asked Garrett to join us at Remnants. Garrett has been a junker since college and loves spending his free time collecting, bringing the old treasures back to life and inspiring others how to incorporate vintage life into their homes. I think all of you are going to love Garrett's style! You can learn more about Garrett on his website.

1 comment:

  1. I love Garrett. He is uber talented and just a fine fellow. He will fit in perfect at Remnants of the Past! A match made in heaven!
    I'm planning on coming this time!!
    I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete