Monday, September 10, 2012

Glitterfarm

<span class=


Jenny of GlitterFarm has been a part of Remnants since the very beginning. I love that both her and her Mom, Polly, work so hard and together. Togetherness, family and working... that is what it is all about. Here are Jenny answers to my questions.

--What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased at an antique show or flea market?

A commemorative plate with Reverend Leroy Brown Jenkins. The good Reverend was dressed like Elvis in the later years. My husband and I grew up with big families that love to laugh especially at ourselves. So we bought it as a gag gift. The plate has been traveling around the family for years now. You never know when you might be the lucky recipient of the Reverend plate. We always get a great big laugh out of it!

--If you were to write a book about your life, what would be the title?

A book about my life would be called " I Have an Idea! " My husband hears this from me several times a day. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because my brain won't shut off so I can rest. I am constantly dreaming and scheming about new adventures to go on, new art projects, new things to cut up and repurpose and sell. My kids are all in on it too. Life is an adventure!!

--If you had to leave your house because of a natural disaster, what antique collection would you grab first?

After my collection of children are safely out of harms way I would probably grab my collection of sea glass. I have it displayed in vessels around my home. I have collected it for years, from everywhere around the country. I always feel at peace when I am near the sea.

If you haven't met Jenny, you are in for a treat! Her warmth, friendliness and creativity emanate from her. You will love her as much as I do!

xoxo
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment