Friday, September 21, 2012

Junk Style Design

IMG_1326

I am so excited to meet Linda and Chris.  I have been hearing about them for about a year and had an opening come up and now Linda and her husband Chris of Junk Style Design will be a part of Remnants!  Here is a little insight on Linda and Chris.

--What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?


I don't really have a funny item as much as a funny comment. My husband (aka warehouse) invariably says, "Why are you getting that, nobody is going to buy that." But as soon as we unload the truck, the first item to sell is usually the item that he has deemed "the nobody will buy that " item. I guess I always get the last giggle....I love when my customers love what I love, what does warehouse know? :)
 


-- If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

The collection that I would grab after my Christmas cookie recipes is our collection of Wyndottee trucks. Both Chris and I love them.

-- If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

The title of my book would be Blessed. Chris and I blended our 5 children, 2 dogs and 3 cats 21 years ago and have been blessed ever since. Even though our beloved pets have passed on, we now have 2 son-in-laws, 2 daughter-in-laws, 2 grand-dogs, 1 grand-cat and 6 healthy, happy and beautiful grandchildren added into our crazy mix. 

Please welcome Chris and Linda!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment