Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vintage Girl

photo

Whenever I was shopping at the Alameda Flea Market, I would stop by this booth that would always have wonderful foliage but also creative items that had been re-purposed and vintage treasures.  I loved Barbie's infectious personality and thought, she would be a wonderful addition to Remnants.  A little insight on Barbie.

--In case of natural disaster, what would be the first antique collection you would grab?

--If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?

I have too many four legged furry loved ones to rescue and I wouldn't have time to grab anything else!

-If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?

"Survivor with a Smile"  I seem to survive all the "ups and downs" and "twists and turns" this business has to offer.  And yet, I feel so very BLESSED to do what I am so passionate about..... IMAGINE, CREATE, INSPIRE AND DREAM!  All with a SMILE at the end of each day!

This is why I think Barbie and Nico are going to be such a wonderful and fun addition to Remnants!  Please welcome Nico and Barbie!

xoxo

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment