Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lipstick Gypsy

IMG_5473


I met Robin of Lipstick Gypsy at Farm Chicks a couple of years ago. What a fun lady with amazing, fun and creative booth. I love Robin's warmth and personality so I was excited to read how she answered my questions.

--What is the funniest item that you have purchased at an antique show or from a flea market? and why?

My mother and I purchased a variety of boxed vintage clothes, as well as, costumes from an antique sale.Once home, browsing through the boxes, upon further inspection out of one of the piles to our surprise and hilarity we pulled out a big ol' fancy medieval CODPIECE! We laughed till we turned blue!

--If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

After sentimental photos, absolutely hands down, my huge collection of books and magazines! At least my very special favorites, which are many ! I am simply a crazy over- the- top INSATIABLE reader and BIBLIOPHILE! Books feed my inquisitive nature and my never ending quest to learn. Books and magazines feed my need for visual beauty and inspiration.

--If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

"My Big Ol' Gypsy Soul". Gypsy, to me, absolutely epitomizes everything that I am about. I had an insanely interesting upbringing of travel and experiences with my family when I was young and continue to live an unconventional lifestyle presently ! I am such an incredibly diverse and eclectic character, that Gypsy seems to sum up all the things that I am and relate to.

As you can see, I am excited to have Robin of Lipstick Gypsy back to Remnants so please give a big welcome to Robin!

xoxo
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment