Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Selina Vaughan Designs

549012_4380020862868_877140547_n


I saw Selina Vaughan bags on a website and contacted Selina and found out that she would be selling her designs at the Country Living Fair in Austin, Texas. I was traveling out there to the show and told her I would stop by her booth. Well, I had to scoot into her booth because it was so crowded and when I saw her bags, I knew that I had to have Selina and her husband, Patrick, to Remnants. I bought a bag at the last Remnants and I LOVE it! Here is Selina's responses to my questions.

--What is the funniest antique item that you have bought at an antique show or flea market?

--A 1973 Polka Dance Pin from Kalona, IA. A week later some guy runs up to me and told me that he met his future wife at that very event and it was the most fun he ever had!

--Next question, if you were to write a book describing your life, what would the title be and why?

Skinny Legs and All...wait that's taken! There is a fashion victim in me that's trying to get out! a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown! Can we have a once a decade crisis instead of a mid-life crisis?

--If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

My Japanese tin toy collection... They are my retirement cruise fund!

You will love Selina and Patrick of Selina Vaughan Designs and you will definitely need to add one of their bags to your collection.

xoxo
Judy













No comments:

Post a Comment