Saturday, September 8, 2012

PaperLinen & Pearls

ME


--What is the funniest antique or vintage item that you have purchased at an antique show or flea market?
--There I was just walking down one of the many isles of fabulous stuff at the Alameda flea market and what stops me dead in my tracts ... wind up mechanical monkey toys with symbols. There is something so child like and fun about these toys, yet a bit sinister at the same time. Who could resist such a crazy, fun filled purchase. The craziest part of all was that I purchased not one, but TWO of these nutty little side show gems.

--What would be the first antique collection you would grab in case of a natural disaster?
--Choosing a favorite collection is like choosing a favorite child - it can not be done.

--If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
--My book title would be "Enjoy Every Sandwich" because it is just that simple and that complicated, all at the same time. I have had, and still have an incredibly blessed life. Besides, what's better in life than a good old BLT?

I am so excited for you to meet Mary Jane of PaperLinen & Pearls. Please welcome Mary Jane!

xoxo
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm in love with vintage and antiques. It never get out of style. Its more appealing than the new ones.
    cheap limo hire sydney

    ReplyDelete