Wednesday, September 19, 2012

San Luis Obispo Home Show




Each year, my husband and I pick a project that we want to tackle around our home. I always like to do the visual pretty projects and Stephen always goes to the list of priority items. Somehow I need to find that priority list and destroy it and replace it with my pretty projects list. ☺Last year, our project was our fences since they were all falling down. This year, the project I wanted to tackle was our fireplace wall since we spend so much time in our cozy living room. Stephen was easy to convince on this project since I know how much he LOVES his fires so it was easy to get him on board with this "pretty" project.

I am very excited for this weekend because the San Luis Obispo Home Show is going on September 22nd and 23rd. This show offers great resources, tips, seminars and ideas on building, decorating, and organizing your home. I am hoping to find the perfect stone for the face of our fireplace and who knows what other projects that I might be able to convince Stephen to do!

The San Luis Obispo Home Show is also having a fabulous sweepstakes to win a 2012 Mercedes Benz here. Definitely have to be there to enter for this one!

They will also be featuring their Gourmet Garden with local wineries and restaurants sampling their finest products. This will sure to be a hit with Stephen and will keep him busy while I am tackling my "pretty" to do list!


Hope to see you there!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment