Monday, October 8, 2012

Euro-Linens

Remnants of the Past Show April 25, 2009 022


When I owned a store, I used to buy from Eric and Daniela of Euro-Linens all the time.  Their quality of vintage and antique linens is amazing and I love how they turn beautiful linens into wonderful home decor.  Dani says she is not good at answering these questions, so you can ask her many when you see her at the show.


1  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?

An old stuffed animal that looks like a cross between a dog and horse. I bought at Alameda just because i liked it. 

2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

I would make sure to have Eric with me, nothing is more important to me than my husband, he is my most important collectors item:) 

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

Sometimes you have to travel far to find love……….I found it!

Please welcome Eric and Dani of Euro-Linens.  You will love them as much as I do!

xoxo

Judy 







No comments:

Post a Comment