Thursday, October 11, 2012

Indulge

IMG_5458

Any of you who have met Pat from Indulge, know that she has such a dry sense of humor and keeps me in stitches.  I LOVE her style and Pat is so talented.  Here is Pat...



1.  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?


I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING THAT FUNNY BUT THE PEOPLE I HAVE BOUGHT THINGS FROM HAVE FUNNY STORIES ABOUT HOW THEY GOT THE ITEM I AM BUYING. SO I GUESS MY ANSWER IS THE FUNNY PEOPLE I HAVE BOUGHT FROM. 

2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?


I AM A SPARSE DECORATOR SO I HAVE NO COLLECTIONS PER SAY.  I WOULD GRAB MY DOG WINSTON, MY HUBBY RAY AND ALL FAMILY PHOTOS. 

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

MY BOOK WOULD BE TITLED INDULGE WHICH IS THE NAME OF MY BUSINESS BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO INDULGE THEIR FANTASIES FOR THEIR HOME AND GARDEN  

Welcome Pat and her cute husband, Ray, from Indulge!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment