Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tarte

IMG_5467


I would like you to welcome Cindy of Tarte.  Cindy is one amazing and talented woman!  Love her sense of humor and here are her answers to my questions.


1  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?  

I purchased a taxidermy fish head attached to a spine which I think was a cow bone of some sort.  The color was beautiful and it was just so odd!  I sold it right away....

2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?

I don't really have collections, but I would grab my antique cheetah hide and some original artwork.  Irreplaceable.

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?

Clearing out the Cobwebs

My life is a crazy mix of art, business, people, stuff and ideas!!  It just seems appropriate!

Please welcome Cindy of Tarte!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment