Wednesday, October 10, 2012

House Wren

marburger spring 12 054

I don't have any pictures of Nancy and Mike of House Wren but if this picture of their booth at Marburger is example, I don't think you will be disappointed.  I met Nancy and Mike in Austin, Texas at the Country Living Faire and their booth stopped me in my tracks as you will agree.  Not only are they just great but they are so creative.  Nancy is also a amazing florist.  Here you go..

1. What is the funniest antique item you have purchased at an antique show or flea market?


The funniest item that we bought was a foundry mold that are put together to look like a robot. We bought him because we loved how it was re-purposed.




2. If you had to immediately leave your home because of a natural disaster, what would be the first thing you would grab?



We would grab our dogs first, for me it would be my swan decoy. Because I have only seen one other one and I love it.

3. If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?


Life Re-purposed. I feel like both of us have gone from careers that we were winding down to building a wonderful business together that we love.

Please welcome Nancy and Mike!

xoxo


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment