Thursday, February 21, 2013

Swoon with Deb Hodge

ROTP_rackcards_front ROTP_rackcards_back

I just took a peek at my calendar and I cannot believe Remnants is only 70 days away or two months and 10 days.  Either one of them, makes me scream, "Where has the time gone!"  I have so much to share with you.  As you know, my special guests are Jen O'Connor of Earth Angels Studios.  I have been an admirer of Jen for years when she used to have her tent event celebrating artists.  I am so excited that Jen is coming and bringing some of her top artists. Participating artists include Jennifer Lanne, Laurie Meseroll, Marie Pendley, Melody Doyel, Cheryl Kuhn, Krys Kirkpatrick,  Lisa Leonard and Letty Worley among others to be announced... 

The excitement is still coming!  Remnants will also be having Jo Packham of Where Women Create, Cook and Business with also Jo's new book Pieology.  Then, we have Ben Ashby of FOLK Magazine coming,too.  I don't know if I can handle all of this talent all in one place.  It is going to be so much fun.

Well, ladies, while making your plans for this awesome girlfriend's weekend, my friend, Debbie Hodge, will be hosting her event on May 30th called Swoon with Deb Hodge.  What an awesome opportunity to be able to participate in Deb's event.  Make a whole week of fun! Deb will be having her class on a magical antique yacht cruising Coronado.  Guests will enjoy free flowing Champagne,Wine and Beer.


Untitled 2



 Also, served will be Hors d'oeuvres and an amazing Dinner Buffet! More info here.

Then hop on the freeway the next day and enjoy San Luis Obispo and meet Remnant's Special Guests and the best part, being able to shop at the Remnants featuring the top vendors in the nation.  Sounds like a perfect girl's weekend to me!


XOXO

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment