Saturday, March 2, 2013

San Luis Obispo Ambassador

IMG_0036

I have lived in the San Luis Obispo area for almost 30 years now.  I was a transplant from Southern California when I moved here and it would take an army to move me now.  My husband was born and raised here, lucky guy!  San Luis Obispo has been named the "Happiest and Friendliest" places in the nation!  There is so many things to do and see and just experience.  This past month, there was a contest launched looking for the perfect person to represent our amazing county and all that it has to offer.  Last night, I was fortunate enough to attend a gathering at the Wine Shed to welcome our new San Luis Obispo Ambassador, Bentley Murdok and his wife Michelle.  What a warm, engaging and fun man!  Not only that, Bentley is an amazing musician.

Welcome Bentley as he will be at Remnants in June!

xoxo

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment