Monday, October 15, 2012

Chalk Farm Home

IMG_9582 

I've followed Jennifer of Chalk Farm Home for a couple of years and love her style and her.  Jennifer is so creative, talented and a fighter and I applaud her. Here is Jennifer...

  1. What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased at an antique show or flea market?


I found an old German stuffed lion toy at an estate sale. It was similar to a Steiff toy, and it opened its mouth to roar when you wound it up. But this was no cute lion. It's eyes were scary looking and when it opened its mouth, it looked downright maniacal. My baby cried whenever she saw it, and our dog barked at it all the time.
One day, our dog Bess took it upon herself to rid our home of this stuffed invader. I went out into the garden and found it chewed to bits!

2. If you had to leave your home immediately because of a natural disaster, what collection would you grab first?



I would want anything given to me by my children, and all of my family photos.

3. If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?



That's a tough question. My life has been so multi-faceted: mother of three, wife, actress, singer, cancer survivor, business owner....It would probably be something like "The girlfriend's guide to juggling it all--and still making it to the flea-market on time."

Please welcome Jennifer!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment